Planning and Design
McClain Associates provides a full range of support for planning and design of toilet compartments and other Division 10 specified building products. Our experienced staff is available to assist you with your project needs:
- choosing toilet partition styles and layouts
- providing shop drawings
- determining ADA requirements
- preparing a timely and accurate quote
- planning for the installation of your toilet partitions, coiling doors or folding wall
To support your work, we provide factory shop drawings for each product within a complete submittal package. These can be supplied in paper or electronic format -- your preference. Color selection guides are also available as needed, as well as product samples.
McClain Associates maintains the capacity to move your project from architectural plans to completed installation:
- over 5,000 square feet of warehouse space in which to safely store your material prior to installation
- 2 vehicles to transport material and workers to your job site
- 1 full-time Field Supervisor who can schedule your installation, supervise our workers, and, in some cases, do the installation himself
- 5-6 part-time field crew workers -- experienced, responsible, friendly
- required General Liability Insurance coverage
- required Workers’ Compensation Insurance coverage
- field crew workers have completed required OSHA 10-hour coursework and are certified
Let Us Help You Get It Right!
Your project is important to us. Contact McClain Associates today to tap into our staff's expertise.